Collaborative Practice Silicon Valley (CPSV) is an educational, not for profit, association of Collaborative professionals [IRC §501 (c) (6)] established in 1993. It was originally known as the Collaborative Law Association, and as such was the first registered Collaborative Association in the state of California and is the second oldest Collaborative group in North America.
We are a group of professionals interested in helping couples and families resolve conflicts in a positive and respectful manner. Our group consists of family, probate and civil attorneys, mental health professionals, financial planners and others professionals.
Although we are primarily located in the Silicon Valley area, some of our members include professionals throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are committed to the Collaborative Process, an alternative dispute resolution process that seeks mutually agreeable solutions. Clients and professionals work together, respectfully and in good faith, to gather the information needed to reach an agreement that is a win/win for all.
Collaborative Practice Silicon Valley is a multi-disciplinary community of professionals dedicated to resolving disputes and promoting healthy relationships through a Collaborative process, with dignity and mutual respect, and without litigation.
We are dedicated to:
- Leading and innovating in Collaborative Practice
- Enhancing the quality of life of our clients through a dignified and respectful dispute resolution process
- Assisting our members and other colleagues in improving their professional skills
- Promoting our personal development through our Collaborative practice
- Increasing public and professional awareness of Collaborative Practice
We are committed to:
Welcome to CPSV Booklet
- Fostering a transparent process
- Client-focused, multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Appealing to the best in our clients, our colleagues and ourselves
- Openness with clients and colleagues
- Providing a safe place for difficult conversations
- Everyone being heard and clearly understood; assuring a voice for all effected by the process
- A sense of professional community unified in purpose and spirit; locally and globally
- Fostering healthy relationships both during and after the Collaborative process
Collaborative Practice Silicon Valley Modest Means Panel
Divorce collaboratively with a low fee1>
Website design by HYPERSPHERE
©2008 C.P.S.V. All rights reserved